Monday, July 23, 2012

Men to name your future child after.

Here I am! 1 week away from my final for this term which includes Restorative Art I  & Business Law I. This term has been a killer, mostly due to my business law class. I don't like to blame anyone but myself on not-so-great grades but my instructor is just (in my mind) trying to bury me! He seems to do everything he can to not communicate with his class and I have to wonder if I am the only person having this issue. He never updates us on when a exam is coming up and it isn't on our class calender. Every other class I have had has at least told us the week we will be having an exam. Regardless of this, I am usually pretty proactive about checking my class page and yet some how I always miss them and get a message the following week saying: "Hello Sarah, Why have you not submitted your exam from last week? I have left the exam open for you to take but points will be marked off for lateness". Every time I get this message, I am pretty sure a bit of steam escapes my head. 

On a less negative note, I thought I would include some beautiful (in my mind) men who I would name my future sons after;
Alfred Hitchcock

Bela Lugosi

& World's most beautiful man...
Vincent Price !




No comments:

Post a Comment